Monday, March 18, 2013

My German Followers

 
So evidently my blog is fairly popular in Germany (if you call 19 views popular... which I do). This is so awesome! I have been thinking about this a lot... things like "Who in Germany is reading my blog?", "How many people in Germany have seen it?", "How did they find this page?", and "I hope that it isn't just a bunch of people accidentally clicking on my blog and moving on in disgust once they see it isn't the page they are looking for!"
 
So I guess what I am trying to say is; if you are from Germany, and are reading my blog, please comment on this posting (or any other posting, if you want) and let me know a little about yourself and try to answer some of those questions!! Danke Schoen! 
 
(My German sucks... I hope I just said thank you.)
 
The Rhine River

No comments:

Post a Comment