Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Super Awesome New Mug

My B.A. new coffee cup. :)

Some friends of mine recently returned from a 10-day vacation to Disney World. Yesterday, Dawn came by my apartment with the COOLEST. COFFEE MUG. EVER.

She spent the longest time at the store checking out every mug for the coolest design  the perfect one. The mug with the best lid, the best design, and void of any imperfections. She actually buffed each mug with her fleece jacket sleve and tested out all the lids. I guess her mom and daughter just left her at the store because she was taking so long, and later on Haley (her daughter) told Chris (her husband), "You would have been so proud of Mom at the store today". Evidently he is a very particular shopper as well. I never would have guessed that. When Dawn showed Chris the mug, he pointed out this white spot:


Turns out that every mug with this design had the minor imperfection (if she hadn't pointed it out, I would never have noticed it).

Naturally, Dawn was much better at telling the story; I laughed my ass off.


2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha!! Sounds like Dawny and Co.! You're welcome for the badass name, btw...makes you easy to shop for at Harley stores worldwide. :)

    ReplyDelete